Auctioneers & Financial Services
29 Skycourt, Shannon,
Co. Clare. Ireland.
Tel: 061 364111
Conditions of Agency
• Our appointment is as selling agent for six months following which the appointment will be renewed on a month to month basis.
• The vendor is responsible for fees and agreed advertising and outlay.
• Advertising and outlay is payable on invoice.
• Fees are payable on the signing of contracts and are payable in the event of a contract being signed a prospective purchaser introduced by us either directly of indirectly or by way of a “For Sale” board (if erected) of if the contract is signed by the purchaser with whom we had negotiations during the period of this agreement of thereafter. All negotiations must be carried out through the agent.
• In the event that the agency is withdrawn the vendor is liable to pay €200 costs plus any outstanding monies due to the agent.
• The agent will not incur expenditure on behalf of the vendor without prior agreement.
• The agent will not bind the vendor to an agreement without instructions.
• All care will be taken in the preparation of sales brochures and advertising but the agent does not accept responsibility for claims arising from inaccuracies contained therein. Copies of sale particulars are available on request and proofs will be supplied to the vendors.
• The vendor authorises the agent to collect a deposit and to issue a receipt.
Financial Services Center
36 Cluain Donn, Shannon
This is a superb three bedroom family home located in a quiet cul de sac adjacent to the green in Cluain Donn. The property is in excellent condition throughout and has many attractive features. Accommodation: Entrance hall with guest w.c. and glass panel door to Livingroom; Living...