Auctioneers & Financial Services
29 Skycourt, Shannon,
Co. Clare. Ireland.
Tel: 061 364111
Private Health Insurance
Afraid of waiting periods
We get lots of questions on this as it may seem a little confusing but we have tried to make it easier for you. Just pick the box(es) across that is most suited to you.
1 Switching to us from a different provider?
Once you have server your initial waiting periods with your pervious insurer you do not have to re-serve them with us. The same applies to per-existing condition waiting periods
2 Switching and upgrading your level of cover?
You will need to wait 2 years to access your enhanced benefits for a medical condition which you have at the time of upgrading (5 years if you're over 65). However, this won't apply to the benefits that you were covered for on your previous plan.
3 I haven't had health insurance for awhile?
If you have had a break in cover of less than 13 weeks then you should join straight away as you won't be subject to any new initial waiting periods. if your break in cover has been more than 13 weeks then you do need to re-server waiting periods. the waiting periods the you must re-serve will depend on your age on joining Aviva. Have a look at the table across to find out which waiting periods apply to you.
4 I have never had health insurance?
It's never too late to start! You may have to serve initial and pre-existing waiting periods, so why not start now? The waiting periods that you will have to serve will depend on your age on joining Aviva. Have a look at the table across to find out which waiting period apply to you.
Waiting periods explained
- What is a waiting period? The period of time during which you cannot claim
Waiting periods for those new to health insurance
|your age on joining||Accident or injury||New condition||Pre-existing conditions||Maternity||Out patient benefit|
|<55 years||Immediately||26 weeks||5 years||1 year||Immediately|
|55-59 years||Immediately||52 weeks||7 years||1 year||1 year|
|60-64 years||Immediately||52 weeks||10 years||1 year||1 year|
|65+||Immediately||104 weeks||10 years||1 year||2 years|
What you get when you sell with us
- we offer a free no obligation valuation.
- In house mortgage advice available
- A full assessment and valuation of the property is carried out
- We offer advice on how to best present your home
- After a full assessment and valuation of the property is carried out
- We devise a marketing programme to best suit your property
- A for sale sign is erected on every property available
- A colour brochure for every property is available for any interested   parties
- Viewing times are flexible and worked around suitability for both the   vendor and the interested parties
- Every property we have available is listed both our own website and   Irelands number one property site daft.ie
- We inform the vendor of any enquiries or offers on the property
- Our office in Shannon town centre is open five days a week
36 Cluain Donn, Shannon
This is a superb three bedroom family home located in a quiet cul de sac adjacent to the green in Cluain Donn. The property is in excellent condition throughout and has many attractive features. Accommodation: Entrance hall with guest w.c. and glass panel door to Livingroom; Living...